Welcome to the home of The Writing Wench

Welcome to the home of The Writing Wench - storyteller, novelist, Reiki Master, ghost talker, demon hunter and dog walker.

Among other things.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peeps Across America Road Trip Day 1: Tragedy Strikes






Today my sister Ann, several thousand marshmallow Peeps and I left Culleoka, TN for the first leg of our Peeps Across America Road Trip. In honor of this - and in celebration of nearly three weeks of freedom - we stopped at The Candy's Hair and Nail Salon in Mooresville so I could get feathers put into my hair. Apparently Certain Peeps thought that I'd shapeshifted into a Peep eating Peacock. In horror they jumped from the moving Jeep and...

Oh, the Peep-manity! It was horrible. The pictures are gruesome but I've put them in anyway. You can see the tread marks in the final shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment